Air-borne, water-borne and mosquito-borne diseases are rampant in this season, and everyone should take proper precautions to avoid getting sick in this season!
Here we bring you some of the ways which can help prevent these viral infections:
- Check the water you are drinking! Go for clean, boiled water and avoid drinking regular water from cafes or anywhere you go to hang out with friends next!
- Always keep your mouth and nose covered with a handkerchief while sneezing.
- Avoid eating out as much as possible. Your body needs fresh food during this season. No matter how much you crave for pakoras and junk food, try to avoid it for some time and eat healthy!
- Wear full sleeves clothes as there are chances of Dengue, Zika, and Chikungunya in this season, and these mosquitoes bite only during day time.
- If you are traveling, don’t compromise with your health. Carry a hand sanitizer wherever you go.
Prevention Tips for Kids
- Don’t let your child get wet in these rains, as it contains acidic elements which can make your child get sick.
- If any child in your neighbourhood is sick, don’t let your child play with him/her till he/she fully recovers, as viruses can spread easily this season.
- Keep the nails of your little ones clean to avoid the accumulation of dirt.
- Ensure that your child doesn’t eat from roadside this season.
If you or your loved one still catches viral infections, make sure to visit a doctor! A simple blood test can tell if you have a virus or a bacterial infection. You can also avail Oncquest’s health tests for the right treatment. The best thing is – you can easily get your samples collected at your doorstep and view the reports online. Oncquest’s hassle-free, easy and convenient service is what you should go for to keep yourself healthy this season!
Viral fever, throat infections, cold and cough are common in this season. No need to panic, take all possible measures, and if you still get sick, visit a doctor.