Air-borne, water-borne and mosquito-borne diseases are rampant in this season, and everyone should take proper precautions to avoid getting sick in this season!
Here we bring you some of the ways which can help prevent these viral infections:
- Check the water you are drinking! Go for clean, boiled water and avoid drinking regular water from cafes or anywhere you go to hang out with friends next!
- Always keep your mouth and nose covered with a handkerchief while sneezing.
- Avoid eating out as much as possible. Your body needs fresh food during this season. No matter how much you crave for pakoras and junk food, try to avoid it for some time and eat healthy!
- Wear full sleeves clothes as there are chances of Dengue, Zika, and Chikungunya in this season, and these mosquitoes bite only during day time.
- If you are traveling, don’t compromise with your health. Carry a hand sanitizer wherever you go.
Prevention Tips for Kids
- Don’t let your child get wet in these rains, as it contains acidic elements which can make your child get sick.
- If any child in your neighbourhood is sick, don’t let your child play with him/her till he/she fully recovers, as viruses can spread easily this season.
- Keep the nails of your little ones clean to avoid the accumulation of dirt.
- Ensure that your child doesn’t eat from roadside this season.
If you or your loved one still catches viral infections, make sure to visit a doctor! A simple blood test can tell if you have a virus or a bacterial infection. You can also avail Oncquest’s health tests for the right treatment. The best thing is – you can easily get your samples collected at your doorstep and view the reports online. Oncquest’s hassle-free, easy and convenient service is what you should go for to keep yourself healthy this season!
Viral fever, throat infections, cold and cough are common in this season. No need to panic, take all possible measures, and if you still get sick, visit a doctor.
People, these days, highly invest in house, car, education, etc. but a very few bother to invest in their health. It is ironic because if your health is good, you have everything, and if your health is not, you have nothing. Still, people care to invest in other things rather than their own health.
Let’s understand the importance of regular health checkups:
- They lower the risk of serious complications which can strike later in your life.
- The cost of treatments is rising to new heights in India, and the number of diseases is also on a new high, therefore if you get treated at an early stage rather than an advanced stage, your treatment cost gets lesser.
- Health checkups give you a detailed analysis of your health. Even when you are feeling you are absolutely okay, it can tell you about the disease you might be suffering. Remember, a healthy looking body doesn’t always mean that you are absolutely healthy.
- The lifestyle which we live these days totally demands health checks. People are always glued to their phones, and computer screens, and you may never know what harm it is doing to your body. A health check-up, in this case, can tell you a lot about what’s happening with your body.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), 1 in 4 Indians are at risk of dying from non-communicable diseases (NCDs) like heart diseases, lung & respiratory diseases, high blood pressure and Cancers. Investing in health checks is an absolute must in today’s scenario, to take better care of the health! Oncquest’s Fitness Health Package is a simple and hassle-free health package to keep you and your family’s health on track! From kidney function test to liver test to thyroid profile test and blood test & more, this is the most affordable package one can get in the market. Additional benefits are: you can view the reports online; which is a time-saving and stress-free process.
Early detection and appropriate management of diseases can help us lead a healthy life! Go for health tests to lower your risk of diseases as your health is the most invaluable investment you can make!