Women’s Day is a gentle reminder for all the beautiful women to celebrate themselves!
Women are the caretakers of families. But they often neglect themselves and their health, because either they are too busy taking care of their families or they are burdened with the pressure in jobs.
We have listed some healthy ways to celebrate and enjoy this Women’s Day:
- Go out for a walk – Start your day with a walk. Breathe fresh air in the morning and enjoy your own company; sometimes it’s important to cherish solitude and introspect about life. Additionally, early morning walk is said to reduce high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Make time for your hobbies – Be it dancing or yoga, do it if you like it. Daily activities of our lives can cause boredom or depression in our lives, these hobbies would make us happy and healthy. There are numerous classes happening in the city, you can join any class based on your interest.
- Healthy lunch with friends – Plan with your gang of girls and book a table at your favourite restaurant! Eat a healthy diet; you can have chicken, fish or if you’re a vegetarian, you can go for green leafy veggies, pulses, sprouts as they are high in iron.
- Take less stress – Forget about all the worries on this day, and live a healthy, happy day! Wake up with a smile and sleep with a smile. You deserve that!
- Take pledge towards a healthier lifestyle – Don’t just adopt healthy choices on this day, but try to incorporate these in your day-to-day life. A healthy lifestyle will keep you happy, not just for a day, but for your entire lifetime.
Balance between your personal and professional life this Women’s Day, and make time for yourself & your health. A very happy Women’s Day to all!