The mercury levels are shooting up to new heights, and it is very important to keep your cool in these scorching summers.
We bring you a few ways to beat this summer heat:
- Quench your thirst with water – It’s important to stay hydrated in summers as you can experience symptoms such as headache, fever, constipation, dizziness etc. if you’re not consuming enough water.
Alleviate summer burn by consuming at least 10 glasses of water per day.
- Drink green tea – Green Tea can be magical for you in these summers. The antioxidant properties of green tea fight wrinkles, age spots and other forms of sun damage. Excessive exposure to sunlight can cause skin redness; green tea is also a saviour in such a situation as it reduces all those redness.
Have two cups of green tea in a day for a healthier summer!
- Cut intake of fried foods – Don’t munch on fried foods like samosa, vada, bread pakora etc. especially in summers. As fried foods take longer time to digest, they should totally be avoided in summers.
Have fresh veggies and fruits instead of all these junk food, as they will keep you energetic all day in summers.
- Drink lemon juice, coconut water and buttermilk – Including healthy drinks like lemon juice, coconut water and buttermilk in summers will keep you hydrated and would also improve your digestive health.
Say bye-bye to summer blues with healthy drinks.
- Snack at work – If your work involves sitting in front of a computer for 9 hours, you must put your favourite healthy snacks like fruits, yogurt, dark chocolate on your desk.
Having these nutritious snacks at regular intervals will nourish your body and help you beat the summer heat!
With the sun shining bright upon us, adopt these healthy ways to bid adieu to the summer heat!